I too joined many others who have voiced their concern on Mega Projects in
Goa.(see link below) Request all like minded to join in too &  write in OUR
concerns.  My letter  http://www.oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp?nid=10245&cid=13
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@timesgroup.com

Stop mega projectsMario Andrew Rodrigues, CalanguteSince the last few years, we
incessantly come across mega projects in Goa, which are leading to the
destruction of Goa’s nature, hills, fields, beaches, trees, and forests,
thereby causing a lot of inconvenience and hardships for Goans in Goa and also
to those who are overseas. Overseas Goans are surprised by these developments
when they arrive in Goa after toiling abroad. It appears that Goa is being sold
to the highest bidder, without even thinking of the consequences for Goans and
on Goa in particular. Goa cannot and should not allow concrete jungles to grow
and Goa’s natural beauty to diminish. We NRIs are concerned and worried about
such illegal developments, which we oppose very strongly. The authorities
should stop all proposed mega projects and eliminate all those under
construction, as they will only burden our tiny state of Goa.