Hi Gilbert
 Thank you for indicating that brief reasons for post rejections by Goanet
moderators would be helpful when they are deemed "inappropriate". That is
indeed  all critics of Goanet moderation have been asking for since Jan/Feb
2008. I am glad you have noted this point and responded to it even if through
satire!

Hopefully, at long last, the moderators will take note of your 'wisdom' below!
Alternatively, they could have a rule saying that no reasons will be
provided--then at least, posters would know where they stand and choose whether
to contribute to Goanet or not.

I for one was invited to join Goanet as a contributor and subsequently told
more than once that I had much to offer by none other than Bosco and Frederick
themselves. Perhaps Boso in particular can now expound on his current vacuous
view that "hell hath no fury like a poster scorned". I emphasise that, I didn't
barge into Goanet and at one point when I indicated withdrawal from Goanet over
a fiasco from the Gulf, both Bosco and Frederick 'begged' me not to do so as it
would not be in Goanet's interests to do so. Perhaps hell hath no fury like a
moderator scorned and exposed so easily!
Cornel