No sooner Johnson Fernandes, president of Margao Municipal Council (MMC),
whom neither I ever meet nor he meet me either, was asked to relinquish his
chair by CM of Goa only to hoist Congress flag on MMC!!

He did this for the second time. On first occasion, he did the same thing to
Mrs. Kamalini Painenkar who was a chair woman almost on the verge of
completing her 5 year term short of just 5 - 6 months.

I really don't understand what's our CM is up to when our Margao is in
crises without any planning and without any vision for Margao.

If he can play such dirty tricks why are Margao dwellers not raising their
voice dictating him to resign??

Goanet members and specially Margao dwellers please don't think that he is
the only saver of Margao.

With this I only call upon our CM to give detailed account of how and where
he has spent Rs 800 crores which he claims of spending on the so called
Development of Margao!! What development he has done in Margao?

Best regards,

Dr. U. G. Barad