Hello mhojea ishpeshial Goanett-karranno!

Thank you very much for your kind wishes on my birthday.

You are always there for me.

I know I can count on you:

Ek don, tin, char, panch, sou, sat.

That’s all many friends I have left in this world?

(Arre, who do you think you are? Obama of goanet-u? Count your blessings that
at least 7 out of 6000 Goanetters emailed you. No body sent me
anything.[Who is this?] )

But that’s enough for me. I appreciate Quality.

Who needs flowers after one is dead, when you can’t smell them?

So pour out your hearty emails to me. I love them when I am
alive.

VIVA GOA and NIZ GOEMKAR! Jivak borem dislem tumcheo e-mail vachun! But still
not one email from femail.

So I personally thank

GOANET GREETINGS

BOSCO DE MELLO

FRANCIS RODRIGUES (Thanks for resurrecting that 2 year –old Feppi
Boddei email.)

FREDERIC NORONHA

EDDIE VERDES (Thanks for the 2 lovely Happy Birthday songs)

JOEGOAUK ( Mono)

LINO DOURADO

ISIDORE DANTAS

(All capitalists in my little world)

BTW guys when is your birthday so I can wish you guys too
separately.

Maka atam sanglear atanch ugddas uronam ani tumche
birthday-acho maka ugdass urta?

And I also thank all other goanetters who wished me silently and
remotely without using their keyboard.

Silviano Barbosa, Nov 3rd, 2008 ( Next year 60, if still alive)Faleanche faleam
pollounchem. Aiz kopachem marya ani borem jev-yea. To hell with cholesterol,
high pressure, political pressure or atmospheric temperature, etc.VIVA! (ahh,
ahh)