Goa's top class and polyglot singer Sonia Sirsat regaled a Macau audience with
her impeccable voice by singing our Goan mandos, deknis, and the immemorial
fados. Her rendition of Cancao do Mar (Dulce Pontes) brought the audience to
their feet. Sonia was ably supported by the superb Trio Orlando.

Our Goan traditional dances was show cased by Messias Tavares. These group of
artists are in Macau to celebrate the Lusofonia week. This years our Goan matou
is a replica of the Aguada Farol built in 1612 and one of the oldest in Asia -
courtsey Mr. Francisco 'Chico' Lopes. Food delicacies were once again provided
by our sisters alias mannas.

A big up to our Goan artists who displayed top talents.

Freedom Fighters GET OUT OF GOA. You can try to stop Goans culture in Goa, but
you chaps can not stop us showing off elsewhere.

BC (from the Taipa amphitheatre)