Goa mutations & Form I & XIV (part IV)

After knowing that my file is now pending with their Sir ‘Mamladtar’ I paid a
visit to this Sir.  First visit, he was not there.  So, another trip and this
time I catch hold of one Jt. Mamlatdar.(Jt.M) Manekar

- I understand that my file is now pending on your desk for more than one month
now..

Jt.M: May be, we are too busy now a days.

- But my case is pending for nearly one year now..

JT.M: You lucky, there are cases pending here even  for over 2 years

- That’s not very nice to say – ‘It’s simply not fair to give us hardship in
visiting your office only for chasing the cases’

Jt.M: You have to understand our problems.

- So, what you say now? How much more time you think it will take?

Jt.M:  Wait until end of January 2009…and call back in February

- How come your office never contact us over the phone or by mails informing us
about the status or the progress of our cases and thus saving our time visiting
you unnecessarily

Jt.M:  We don’t have time to do that either.

JoeGoaUk adds:

I think, just because they are Malatdars, they think they can talk any rubbish.
At no stage the Jt.M shown any concern to the problems faced by the citizens.
He say come and try during February 2009 and I am sure he will then say ‘we are
busy with the forthcoming parliamentary elections  (April/May) and the process
of which could take  till July 2009.
Don’t understand why it take him such a long time. The main hurdles in the case
already passed through like Village Talathi Report, Issuing postal notices to
all parties concerned, then news paper advertisement/notices, Circle Inspector
report etc etc. Plus the money paid as bribe about 1000 in total to Talathi,
TOM & CI.

I am sure, if I had paid to the Jt.M (say another 1000) he would have taken my
case up finding some time in his so called busy schedule.

 Welcome to Goa Raj

'Choramchem Raj'.

Prev. Part !, II & III
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-December/084732.html