                              ANKA  SERVICES
  For all your Goa-based media needs - Newspapers and Electronic Media
          Newspaper Adverts, Press Releases, Press Conferences
                           www.ankaservices.com
                         kam...@ankaservices.com

MONDAY MUSE (12 January 2009)

THE BELL

Zen stories have been a big favourite with me. They highlight profound truth in
very few words. One story tells of a new student seized by a sincere desire to
learn. At the very first meeting with his master, he asked how he should
prepare himself for his training. "Think of me a bell," the master explained.
"Give me a soft tap, and you will get a tiny ping. Strike hard and you'll
receive a loud, resounding peal."

Life is like that. To make the most of it, we must give it our all. We need to
be unbridled in our attitude and make the most of every prospect that comes our
way. Somebody said it so well, “If it is going to be, it is up to me.” So the
next time, we see the bell of opportunity, let’s realise that our strike will
decide the resonance.

To BE BETTER at striking the bell of potential expectation…
Let’s remember that it is we who control the reverberation!

- Pravin K. Sabnis
12 January 2009, Goa, India.

A life coach with a passion to connect people to their passion & potential,
PRAVIN K. SABNIS employs creative competencies in theatre & trekking in his
UNLEARNING UNLIMITED workshops conducted for leading corporate & other groups.
The MONDAY MUSE series (based on JCI-India’s annual theme) was started on the
first Monday of the year 2004.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/