Hi Mario,
Who was it that said "watch my lips"? and then went and did just the opposite?
Come to the point, endless writings does not justify Republican falsifications
just for the sake of justification.
Obama is doing what is right.
Shoe dodging Baffoon has a teenagers mind in an adult body, all he said was
fish has same brains as humans and ump, hum, humm, bye, - end of press address .
ED.
[end of excerpts]I have no idea any more when to believe anything the new
President says and when not to. Neither do any of his supporters.The message in
all this is: Watch what he does, not what he says.Mario Goveia