Thanks Valmiki,

Very interesting.
Many things I now know for the first time

Thanks again.

Refering ‘Pakle’  particularly in the last two para  where it is said
For Portuguese officials, Goa was a place of loot and fun…

It reminds me of Popular Mando-Dulpods based on then ‘PAKLE’

 I am now begining to understand the reason and the origin of the dulpod

It goes like this..

Ed ractiche ted ratiche PAKLE bhountai khaddache
Ani maim moje filoz keleai goddache
===
Moddgonvam teuviagher, teuviager mez kelam re rondo/Dhondo
Tinga ek cheddum nachota cheddum nachota orxem korun bhenddo
Teka ek PAKLO choita PAKLO choita burkam galun tonddo.
PAKLEA teka choinaka re choinaka re bhail nu cheddun tem randdo.
======
Santanichea dongrar PAKLE apoitai
Tamddem kapodd nesliar Rupia dakoitai

Quote: