* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

I saw this live where two MLAs were livid with being exposed and obviously
Satye Mavye Jayate (Truth Shall PREVAIL) inscribed on our nations emblem is
practised more in the breach.Like the Judges, who refuse to declare publicly
their assets, they want to be  a class apart, able to get away with anything in
the Assembly and gag the Press as far as possible. They forget people are
seeing and hearing them live and draw the same  different conclusions as
reported in various Press. Nagvekar cast aspersions on Kelekars father who runs
Marg by stating they never asked him how government funds given to him are
spent! The speaker should see elected reps mind their language and isn't an
apology for this to Samir due?

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com