* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

Rico, Friends...Goans....

Please hold on to your reins...of the horses...asses...or, whatever beasts you
are hanging onto:

There are far better ways of hammering sense into Rane's demensed mind than
suppresing Goan

jolity: Let the functions flourish but every attendant wear a mourning sign.

Let us invite respective ambassadors...consular officials to attend & deliver
speeches/addresses

highliggthning democracy...freedom of thought...& expression as envisaged in
the Constitution of

India---

Rané...beware...

We have many more tricks up our arses than you can ever live up to...

Alfred de Tavares

> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:37:37 +0530
> From: fredericknoro...@gmail.com
> To: goanet@lists.goanet.org
> Subject: Re: [Goanet] Cancel all Goan Conventions and Goa Day celebrations
>
> Is this also a chance to score a point against Rene and his WGD
> initiatives, or am I reading too much into the suggestion below? FN
>
> > From: "J. Colaco  < jc>" <cola...@gmail.com>
> > In silent protest at the 'diktat' against, and in solidarity with Dr.
> > Samir Kelekar, I suggest that Goans PUBLICLY cancel ALL Goa Day 2009
> > functions.
>
> --
> FN +91-9822122436 P +91-832-2409490
> Konkani adages http://konkani-adages.notlong.com/
> Medieval Goa http://medieval-goa.notlong.com/

  • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... J. Colaco < jc>
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
    • ... Alfred de Tavares
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>