Goanetter Francis Rodrigues (Vasco/Toronto) unveils his book,
The Greatest Konkani Song Hits. Launch dates: Goa (Kala
Academy) on 9 Aug. 4 pm. U.K. (Staines) on 15 Aug. Canada on
20 Aug and US on 30 Aug. Details http://www.konkanisongbook.com/

Apologies Santosh and all our expats, I really didn't mean it like it sounded. Every Goan ,whether in the state or out of it is doing whatever they can with a heart full of love for the motherland. And we have to put all our resources together as we try to salvage whatever is left of Goa.

Diana

Diana,

You are right. It takes much greater courage for resident Goans to stick their necks out in this case. But there could be warrants issued for our arrests as soon as we land in Dabolim.

Cheers,

Santosh