From: Venantius J Pinto <venantius.pi...@gmail.com>

Hi Seb and All,

Speaking for myself, the Afghan blowback ariticle is about Indian children born deformed. Not Goan children, but those children in the Punjab are part of us, or should be. I am very flexible and if such a piece does not belong here feel free to say so, even privately. But do give me a sense of why. I
say to this anyone.

Thanks for broadening your point of view...I have no problem, if the posts are Goa related or not... I am only concerned about the lengthly posts that mean nothing but alot of bandwidth!

Does going around the mullberry bush help:-) as most posts do??

BTW, what is h a n dAY?

hAVE a nICE dAY!!
Seb
Ps: I guess the Admin does a fab. job...i'll leave it to them!! & wish them well on completing 15.