Two new showrooms/office spaces, double height (135 sq m each with bath)
for lease in upscale Campal/Miramar beach area, Panaji, Goa.
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

From: "Santosh Helekar" <chimbel...@yahoo.com>
It is disappointing that the Goa Science Centre is allowing unscientific nonsense to be promoted on its premises without a serious scientific rebuttal.

I applied the Quackometer search test to the speaker named in the following post. Here are the results:

http://www.quackometer.net/?suspectquack=R.+P.+Bhide

Pharmacovigilance for Ayurvedic Drugs Scope, Limitations and Method of Implementation ... Vaidya R.P.Bhide. Rasamruta 2009, 1:4 (28 April 2009) Amazing Reactions ...http://www.rasayu.com/e-journal/Articles.html
(10 Canards ) full analysis...
***It is good that we are giving chances to all medical systems. Let the people try for themselves and see what benefit they get. I favour integrated approach to medical systems. If 'allopathic drugs' can be tried on patients, why homeopathic and ayurvedic drugs cannot be used for the benefit of the patients? Our physicians are prescribing ayurvedic drugs for the patients with success. It is more difficult to prescribe homeopathic drugs without studying. But today there are patent drugs which can be used if you have some knowledge. Some 'allopathic' physicians are taking themselves homeopathic drugs for their 'incurable' diseases... Let the scientific critical sense prevail while using any drug.
Regards.
Fr.Ivo