Planning to get married in Goa?

www.weddingsetcgoa.com

Making your 'dream wedding' possible

A few days ago someone wrote that Goans fail to accept migrants. The fact is
Goa's top bananas pre 61 were mainly migrants. Some names such as Shantilal
Khusildas, Maganlal, Dhirjlal, Salgaocar, Chowgule, today's riches families
(benefiting from Goa's resources) in south Asia are typically ghantis. Even the
Rano pirate is from Rajasthan. Besides our town Vasco da Gama was called terra
dos ghantis because of the imported labour working at one of the best ports in
Asia - Mormugao.

Todays migration in Goa is a calamity. No guddi for stopping these chaps coming
in. Shortly our land will turn into a large sewage like the black holes called
Bombay and Calcutta, while those who are pro migration live in ivory towers in
North America relishing Obama's Nobel prize victory:))

BC