Planning to get married in Goa?

www.weddingsetcgoa.com

Making your 'dream wedding' possible

Welcome to Goa.

The one-time very beautiful state of Goa welcomes you all for yet another
tourist season.If one has proper contacts he/she can find anything from good to
worst in the state of Goa which was once famous for xitt-koddi,fenni,football
and peace.One need to be careful of the Goa Police but in case of your
involvement of minor offenses you can get away by warming the palms of our
Police.There was one time, this green state hardly use to witness a murder in
a year but now,crime including rapes,dacoities,murders etc has become very
common in Goa.

If one wants to set up a polluted industry in Goa,you are welcome.If you want
to buy a piece of land there is plenty available for non-goans.If you want to
convert one of our green fields into a building,it's very easy.If you want to
set up a Hotel close to one of our beaches,not much formalities to follow.For
all these things you have to contact one of our ministers and to tell the fact
they are very helpful to non-goans and foreigners.I forgot to mention one very
important thing,this season if one happens to be in Goa,make it a point to
visit the one of the beautiful tourist spots,I m talking about the garbage at
sonsdo.It's really interesting and worth to watch that spot.

There were minor floods in Goa these days.Why it all happened?Where the rain
water will go when our past and present governments were all out to convert our
fields into concrete jungles?Will our government learn a lesson from the
present floods?

Salcette will now really march towards heaven and all our fields will be saved
from the hands of builders because the two well known samples from
salcette,Churchill and Mickey has joined hands to save Salcette and Goa in
general.In reality have they joined hands to sell Goa or save their own selves
is a million dollar question.

No worries,enjoy this tourist season.Viva Goa.

Joel Morais
P.O.Cuncolim,
Bencleamvaddo,
Salcette,Goa.