Planning to get married in Goa?

www.weddingsetcgoa.com

Making your 'dream wedding' possible

2 Centuries of Portuguese presence in Goa? I thought it was 4.5. Who were made
slaves and exploited?  The richest Goans are hindus. During the persistent
terror attacks backed by the Indian Union, it was their business interests hurt
the most.

BC

What makes Goan Culture unique is the fact that two
centuries plus of  Portuguese rule has seen  a part of their Culture rub off
into
our very India Goan life style. Hinduism as a religion has  always been
accommodative and hence you have a no of Gods & Sects within Hinduism. It was
for
this accommodative nature of Hinduism that our Hindu ancestors readily accepted
the
Portuguese way of life, Unfortunately only to be exploited and made slaves