Dear BC,

At least two group are following your advice at Pandurangstan..
"The priests should also impart the Goan way of life,
how this can happen, as Priest itself are Ghatis....

like how to dress,
ok

sing mandos,
??????

drink caju in sips
this is interesting....

and how to use toilets.
Hope where are they? Who will keep them clean....better use the water to drink.

Shrikant

I believe one way to save Goan identity is to convert the ghantis. Our priests
in recent times have got into nokres (idle mind..), therefore under the Goa
government programme they should be kept busy by converting every ghanti in Goa
even those who write books on opium etc. The priests should also impart the
Goan way of life like how to dress, sing mandos, drink caju in sips and how to
use toilets. The conversion might also be a deterrent for the others to come to
Goa who knows? I wonder if President Pandurang from Pandurangstan has
implemented this programme.

BC

Shrikant Vinayak Barve

http://in.yahoo.com/