A Joyous Festive Season and Wonderful 2010,
filled with the joy of Konkani music and song,
from the the publishers of the "Greatest Konkani
Song Hits, Vol. 1", to the thousands of its fans
and followers who purchased our work this year.

We were lucky to be swamped by orders from around
the world - mainly the U.S., U.K. and Australia -
though we fulfilled requests from outposts as far
-flung as Japan, Belgium, Korea, Dubai, Portugal,
Canada, Bahrain, Dubai, etc.and many from Brazil!

What surprised us the most though were the orders
in India - amongst the filmi-geet folks - from
Bangalore, Calcutta, Mumbai - but mostly...Delhi!
Goa itself though, continues to rank No. 1, and we
have had to replenish stock often on a weekly basis.

Konkani music is obviously alive, well and...kicking!
Many reviews and testimonials of the SongBook are up
on Facebook, but many more are queued to be posted:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119017685910

>From the fanmail, we gather a rather large percentage
of buyers of the SongBook have been Goanet readers!!!
Thanks folks! If you're in Goa for X'mas/Goanetters
meet, fresh stock is now available in Panjim at the
Pedro Fernandes Music Store, near the GPO (opp. Rio
Bar), and at the Furtados Music Shop, opp. Monginis.
As a Christmas gift, it has brought untold joy to many.

To the hordes of you who've written in enquiring of
Vol. 2 - yes, it's in the works, and the pianist is
being filmed this time around a la Clayderman - but
it's a busy schedule and we hope to release it soon.

To the even-bigger number enquiring of the The Greatest
Bollywood Song Hits - this might take a little while
longer, due to the smoothening out of copyright issues,
which is almost done - Music Sales, Inc., have made an
offer free of this hassle, but financially rather more
favourable to them. We're working to sort this out!:-)

May the beauty of Konkani music light up your world....

FR
http://www.konkanisongbook.com/

"The sweetest music is the sound of the voice of
the woman we love".
~La Bruyere~

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691817