                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                        Happy New Year Twenty-Ten

Hello everyone,

It is with immense pleasure that I introduce all of you to Audrey Dias.
Audrey has played a key role in organizing all the events last year and
she has agreed to take over running the Los Angeles GOA in 2010. Please
welcome her and provide her your continued support.

We are all excited about the prospect of a new team and a revived Goan
Association in Los Angeles. Please continue to provide us feedback, and
your support is what we survive on. All those members and friends that
help out at events, that donate prizes and those of you that get your
groups together to come and attend our events - we really owe all the
success to you. Keep up the good work. We'll put together good events
but only your attendance, with your positive, fun attitude can make
these events GREAT!

Thank You and it has been a true pleasure serving my Goan community all
these years.

All the very best for 2010!!

Ralph Figueiredo.

A message from Audrey Dias below:

Dear members of The Los Angeles Goan Overseas Association:

Thank you for attending the wonderful Christmas event of 2009. This
event would not have been possible if it was not for the participation
from all of you, our generous donors and our wonderful team of dedicated
organizers.

Events such as these bring us closer to our roots, help us continue
traditions and provide our children with an enriched heritage.

During 2009, we were able to achieve some of these objectives.  As a
result of the picnic and camp out, members had an opportunity to come
together and taste the culinary skills of our fellow men. The year 2010
looks like a promising year as we have a whole host of events planned
such as an Easter picnic in spring, a camp out in summer and a Christmas
get-together in winter.

As always, these events require time and manpower. Our devoted team
could use additional help. We would love if you could join us in
organizing and making our events more exciting. Please continue to
provide us with ideas and suggestions. We appreciate your feedback.

We managed a profitable 2009 inspite of keeping ticket costs lower than
previous years, and our accounts are always available to any of our
members that would like a copy of them. Please email us a request and
we'll gladly share them with you.

Once again, thank you for your participation and support in 2009. We are
looking forward to a great year ahead.

Sincerely,

Audrey Dias.

TEAM GOA