I thought boot-licking (the Indian kind) was your speciality :-)).  Don't worry
about my underwear - it is always clean, and I don't have to lick it - the
clothes washer does a wonderful job.

I always talk about my Goan-hood to whoever I want to, and I don't have to
worry about my throat, as they know I am not an Indian (sorry, I know I said it
in bad taste, but then you you asked for it). My home country is Goa, and no
one can take that fact away from me.  That Goa is taken by India on a pretext
of "liberation" is another issue.