Jose Colaco as usual beats around the bush, but fails to give a single argument
against
sops for small entreprenuers in Goa.  I assume Jose as usual has no arguments,
other
than the fact that he doesnt want his imagined status quo of Goa of 1960 not to
be changed, unless of course it is done by non-Indian citizens.

Josebab, now that as per you I declared on the net that I am involved in
corruption,
why dont you file a case against me as per the law of the land and bring me to
task? You anyway have enough evidence, and besides you are a lawyer.

I rest my case.

regards,
Samir