Goa rape attempt case: Minister accuses CM of inaction

NDTV Correspondent, Thursday January 28, 2010, Panaji


The Goa Tourism Minister Mickey Pacheco has accused the chief minister of inaction. Speaking to NDTV, he said: "I'm tired of taking up the matter with the concerned ministry."

Pacheco said he had written a letter to the chief minister in the last week of December, pointing out the deteriorating law and order situation, and had requested the CM to convene a joint urgent meeting of Home, Tourism and Transport ministries. However, nothing has happened to date.

Pacheco also said the Congress high command should take action against non performing ministers.


http://www.ndtv.com/news/cities/goa_rape_case_minister_accuses_cm_of_inaction.php

Reply via email to