Sign the Petition requesting The Honble Minister of State for Environment
     and Forests (I/C) to maintain the moratorium on issuing further
         environmental clearances for mining activities in Goa

              http://goanvoice.org.uk/miningpetition.php

Currently there are about ten arbitrary power cuts in a day in Bangalore,
India's so called Silicon Valley. Besides, there is a regular cut of one or two
hours every day.

What work can one possibly do with such a situation ?  If this is Bangalore's
situation,
one can only imagine how things are in other parts of the country.

For anyone to make a living in today's information age, power and bandwidth is
as much
as a necessity as food and oxygen.

But FN would prefer to go back to the cave-age I suppose.

regards,
Samir