Agnelo--Don't be reticent in advising the Goanet audience that you were
declared the overwhelming winner in the 'Goan Idol' songster contest held on
Manorhaven Beach  contest held in Long Island, NY in 2005!  I think your link
with Jr. Menezes should be an opportunity for the Canadiens to sample your
talent -- it would certainly be more than worth it.Good wishes for your
continued success!Chris----- Original Message -----From: Agnelo Fernandes Date:
Friday, May 7, 2010 5:01 amSubject: [Goanet] Tiatr in CanadaTo:
goanet@lists.goanet.org> Dear Members> > Tiatr to be held in Canada named
"Dukh" meaning "Sorrow". This > will be my debut Tiatr for singing and also
acting. Yes you read > it right -ACTING as well. Please encourage your friends
and > families in Canada to attend this Tiatr.> > Best Wishes> Agnelo>