How very significant that Rural Development Minister Churchill Alamao has
suddenly woken out of his sleep and conjured a scheme from up his sleeve to
revive agriculture. And how significant or insignificant that the kickoff
commences in his constituency???? Seems like pandering to me. Perhaps the
minister is lining up his ducks in preparation for the elections. We also have
to see how much his personal coffers grow as a result of this scheme. Would be
interesting wouldn't it? After all, this seems like another bondol to hoodwink
the public.

Manuel ( Eddie) Tavares.