To: <goanet@lists.goanet.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 10:54 PM
Subject: [Goanet] Goanet] Proxy war against Indian republic under the facadeof Naxalism exposed

I strongly doubt there is only one reason why we ended up with the Naxalbari Movement, even if one it is the destabilization of India--and that too right
from 1948. The British?

What ever it is, including what the "surrendered Naxalite revealed", and no
one is wishing those revelations aways--what has been done for the tribals
for one, and then have MOUs heaped against them--for another.

venantius j pinto