To: <goanet@lists.goanet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:21 AM
Subject: [Goanet] Conversation with Churchill Alemao (in defense of Arwin -Agnelo Pinheiro)

Arwin,

The remarks about you by our adversary were paid advertisement or else Alaric Gomes, Senior Reporter of Gulf News should had clarified with you before publishing the report. The keyboard is showing some signs of ruckus in political circles. Keep doing what you think is right follow your heart, at times people do hurt. Remember, Great revolutions started with small people. Great Kings were toppled by minuscule peasants.

Agnelo Pinheiro