Arn't you are forgetting the great songstress from Cansaulim, Georgina Jacques.

Not sure I heard her sing (definitely listen to her argue and express
her views).........but her voice.....and singing, I was told. What a
lovely person as well.

She resembles the likeliness (the thick eye boroughs) and the spirit
of Frida Kalo.

http://www.google.ca/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=frida+kalo&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=WawyTL6wCcG88gb03JjJCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDYQsAQwAw