The GWS is very much active and nothing will stop its
activities.  The time for the expelled members to defend
themselves is over, as they are already expelled after due care to preserve the
amity and unity besides exercising all the restrains to go Public.  If they
make good the losses and accept their guilt, the Managing Committee, could
then review their cases.  The members of the Managing
Committee do not have any personal vendetta on a single member expelled.

Till then matter stands status quo.

Whatever, action was taken at the AGM, which had to be postponed several times
with a hope to find an amicable solution using all the tools possible, where
you (Aleluia Fernandes)
were present, was in accordance with the GWS constitution and operating
Guidelines.  The  Special Recovery Committee Report read at the AGM  is amply
clear.

Any stray talk or writings by the expelled members does not mean anything at
all to the Managing Committee, who are firm on their unanimous decisions.  The
matter is clearly explained and is self explanatory and does not need any
further discussion.

The ex members of GWS, are free to have any number of meetings, and no one is
going to stop them, unless they do it unlawfully and mis-represent fraudulently
the Goan Welfare Society - Kuwait.  I am sure everyone is well aware of
the consequences of mis-representing a legal entity.

MANAGING COMMITTEE

> Message: 3

> Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 06:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Mr aleluia fernandes <alui_f...@yahoo.com>

> To: goa...@goanet.org, bo...@goanet.org, goa-go...@yahoogroup.com,

> uly...@yahoo.com, gulf-go...@yahoogroups.com,

> goancau...@yahoogroups.com

> Subject: [Goanet] Goan Welfare Society Kuwait

> It is a pity to see the current state of affairs at Goan Welfare Society-
Kuwait. The Society which was in the forefront by organizing some of the main
events like Goa Day, Christmas Tree, May Queen Ball, etc. is now on the verge
of disintegration.

> And this is mainly because of the stubborn attitude and ego problem of
some of the current and ex-members of the Managing Committee. Each one?s ego is
bigger than the others. These members who are responsible to bring in others in
the Managing Committee are now at each other?s throat. ---------