After reading the post about the book on the Goan Diaspora, I am interested in speaking with the author for a few interview questions and potentially purchasing the book. Though the book is focused on a British Goan diaspora, the book would be well publicized in Toronto as it has the 2nd largest diaspora outside of London it seems. If you have the contact info or know where I can purchase the book, please email me at roland...@gmail.com. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Roland
* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/