Joe,

For someone like you, who likes to take a lot of pictures, likes to create audio / video clips and does not like to deal with computer viruses (pardon me for profiling you :) ), I'd recommend Mac mini by Apple Computers.

It's very portable and cheap - costs only about USD 700 + tax. You can buy any dirt cheap monitor and hook up to it.

It's got the works - HDMI port - to hook up your HDTV; SD card slot - to hook up your camera or video recorder; several other ports from Firewire to Audio to USB.

Talking about software viruses - what's that?

I use the high end MacBook Pro - its costly, but I make money off of it.

Jim F
New York

Sent from my iPhone