Just one word ' WOW ' Floriano! I think TRUE Goans understands what Floriano says.

From: floriano.l...@gmail.com

Dear Tony Luis,

That is a very long, emotive and touching SPEECH.

I sincerely believe that a lot of people holding placards and banners would be tired with some taking off quietly and temporarily for a peg of feni somewhere.

But I would compress your entire fantastic SPEECH to just a sentence.
I would want the speaker to just say:

WE HAVE A DREAM, We always have
But for far to long it has become a ' WET DREAM'

We can make it very dry and crips.
BY DEMANDING THAT WE BE GIVEN THE ' PORTUGUESE RULE ' BACK AGAIN, MINUS THE PORTUGUESE, even though the Portuguese are here in Goa legitimately anyway with their tail between their legs.
:-)

Now available in Toronto, a few copies of *Into The Diaspora Wilderness* by
Selma Carvalho. Contact Bosco D'Mello
bo...@goanet.org (416) 803-7264
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/