                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

  Goanet joins Noel Rebello to raise money for Daddy's Home (Margao, Goa)
      Sponsor Noel as he climbs Mt. Kilimanjaro (5,882m or 19,298 ft)

        Make a donation at www.Goanet.org, click on MAKE A DONATION,
               state "Daddy's Home" in the Donation comments

         For more information see: http://bit.ly/SupportDaddysHome

 soter <so...@bsnl.in> wrote:

[1] I have never mentioned prohibition. I was talking of self-abstinence.
[2] If the government does not curb alcohol availability then.........
[3] Already one village in Bicholim taluka has shut down all the bar

JC's response:

Dear Soter,

While points 1 and 2+3 (above) appear to contradict each other, albeit
partially, we may all wish to exercise abstinence (do not know what
self-abstinence means).

Now that I have agreed with you, almost, I believe ......let me get on with
what I have to do.

good wishes

jc