Dears,
I remember Gabe Menezes had sent a youtube link to the subject song. I listened
to it and it was solid punchy dancing version. I would like to have a copy of
the same.
Can anyone kindly advise if I can download this song and how, or if not, is
there anyone out there in the USA or UK who can send me a CD/DVD of Jackie
Welch, if there is one, and I can remit the amount to wherever I have to. If
this is possible, please write to me a private message -
fernandes...@yahoo.co.in and will take it from there.
Appreciate it much if this can be achieved at the very earliest.
Very best regards,
Agnelo Fernandes