                        **** Goanet Classifieds ****

   Enescil, a Brazilian engineering firm requires Engineers, Architects

    and Draftsmen, proficient in AutoCAD, for their new office in Goa

   Those interested can email enescil....@gmail.com by 15 November 2011

     Selected candidates will be sent to Brazil for 2 months training

On 19 November 2011 09:31, Carvalho <elisabeth_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In recent months the standard of Goa's leading English daily has fallen so
> drastically, I am hard-pressed to find a single sentence which isn't
> grammatically incorrect or a transliteration.

COMMENT: I may or may not stand corrected here - should it not read
correctly, as I am hard pressed to find a single sentence which is
grammatically correct ?

--
DEV BOREM KORUM

Gabe Menezes.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Carvalho
    • ... floriano
    • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... Pandu Lampiao
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... eric pinto
        • ... Alfred de Tavares
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
        • ... Santosh Helekar
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Carvalho
          • ... J. Colaco < jc>