Dear Tony, Nothing will be held against Albert! We were neighbours in
Saligao (and good ones at that!) In my younger days, we even served
Mass together as altar-boys. Such relations go deep :-) FN

On 14 December 2011 11:59, Tony de Sa <tonyde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you getting Fredparanoia Albert? Check your mail settings. Your goanet
> mail may be going to your spam, bulk or all mail folders

> the person incharge of goanett is not taking trouble of sending the mail to
> me ? I cannot understand as to why I am deprived of these mails. From the
> time this goanett started I have been getting mails regularly and only when
> Fredrick Noronha took over my mails stopped. I feel this is done on purpose
> or else what could be the reason for not getting the mails over last six
> months. If they do not want me to be a member please write to me . I will
> not bother to know about goanett.Albert de Souza alizadeso...@hotmail.com

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Tony de Sa
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Alfred de Tavares
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا