Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] So much for independent Goa !

Floriano, You are getting caught up in your rhetoric!  Please tell us if
you have any reasons or logical argument to question the arguments of
Antonio Menezes. Just cursing his supposed "slavish mentality" or what you
claim to be "no iota of self-esteem and pride" doesn't convince me that you
are right and he is wrong! FN