As I see it, material contributed to a site that lies in the public domain, for
no material consideration (or compensation), belongs in the public domain.  It
could therefore be retransmitted without reference to and the prior consent of
the original correspondent.  I act on and in this belief.
   Any reasonable dissent ?         eric.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... eric pinto
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا