                        **** Annual Goanetters Meet ****

         Annual Goanetters Meet - January 3, 2012 - 12:30 - 2pm

        Tourist Hostel, near the Old Secretariat, Panaji (Panjim)

Planning to attend? Send an email to eve...@goanet.org with contact details

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
If the so called Freedom Fighters had the right vision, we, today, could have
gone the East Timor way.
But let’s not dwell on the past. Today’s reality is that the Constitution of
India guarantees every bona-fide national, the freedom to move to any part of
India to  reside and/or to work, and swell the vote bank of some Political
Party or the other in the concerned State. Let’s then, not grudge those that
come to spoil our own party.
Remember, we too did the same many, many years ago. Only we got converted in
the process, so as to talk now as we do.
(More on this in my book: “SIMPLY MY WAY”)
www.crossword.in/books/spartan/p-books-9789381205235.html
Bennet Paes

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve