Hi, This is regarding the post on Mum's Kitchen. I have been going there for years. Know Suzette and Ronnie Martins well. The food is excellant, high quality and within 20 minutes one is served. Yes, I agree the prices have gone up, so has the quality of service. Its always full. The last time I was there was 4 months ago with a British-Gujarati friend. We ordered two soft drinks and two main dishes. With the tip we paid Rs. 600/- each. We also got creme caramel as complimentary. The service was excellant.

Ana Maria de Souza-Goswami

                      Protect Goa's natural beauty

                   Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

 Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Bernice Pereira
    • ... Ana Maria de souza-Goswami
    • ... Richard & Betsy Nunes
    • ... Rajiv Desai
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا