Viv, Though this would sound good in a shouting-match, it is a slogan. Not
an argument! FN

On 14 January 2012 08:19, Vivian A. DSouza <socorro...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In my several decades in the USA, one of the local folk sayings  I heard
> was  "Never get into a pissing match with a skunk"  .  The implication is
> obvious.  With this statement I will refrain from further comment on this
> subject.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Vivian A. DSouza
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
        • ... Mervyn Lobo
          • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
            • ... Mervyn Lobo
      • ... Carvalho
    • ... Bernado Colaco