Hi,

The Goa Writers group will be conducting a session called 'Get Graphic: An
Introduction to the World of Graphic Books' at the Audio-visual Hall at the new
Central Library building in Patto, Panjim on Tuesday, June 10, starting 5pm.

The event is open for everyone, with a special focus on writers and
illustrators who may be interested in this genre. There are no participation
fees. It would be good if would-be participants register beforehand (by sending
their name and contact info to me at anniese...@yahoo.com by July 7), but even
those who simply turn up at the venue can participate, as long as there is
physical room.

I am attaching a poster about the event. If you'd like to be there, please let
me know. Please also do circulate this to anyone else who might be interested.

Warm regards,

Annie/Aniruddha

------

Not to know is bad. Not to wish to know is worse -- 'African proverb''

Aniruddha Sen Gupta
c/o Vidyadhar Gadgil,
1016, Muddo vaddo,
Carona, Bardez, Goa 403 523