From: George Pinto <georgejpi...@yahoo.com>
To: Goanet <goa...@goanet.org>
Subject: [Goanet] GOA SUDHAROP: The future is now and it is bright

Today approximately 200 Goans (and non-Goans) picnicked in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Nothing especially newsworthy until two important
facts are known: the organizers were two very young women (Genine Lobo
and Nicole Fernandes) and unlike a typical picnic, this event was fun
and a fund-raiser.

Approximately $800 (a preliminary estimate) was raised to benefit a
Goan cause (to be determined). Like Candace and the Oakland A's game
in July (approximately $550 raised), our youth have made this the new
model of any Goan event - combine fun and fund-raising for a good
cause.

The torch has passed, our youth are in charge. They are confident,
clear-visioned, passionate, and believe in success.

A big thank you to the organizers, their families and friends who
produced a perfect picnic.

Goa Sudharop
www.goasudharop.org
  • ... Cecil Pinto
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... Roland Francis
        • ... Mervyn Lobo
      • ... George Pinto
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا