I was a member of Goacom before 1999, I remember, Leah David (alias Selma
Cardoso, José Lourenço, Eddie Verdes, the great Rolando Francis, Silvi Barbosa
and its founder Marlona Menezes. I also remember being banned from writing
several times, it was kind of web punishement in those days. There was also a
Goaworld (not belonging to U. Menezes). After 2000 I think one saw the end of
Goacom and Goaworld and the 'rise' of Goanet. One must also not forget SuperGoa
of Constantino Xavier and its very hot forum (also falecio).

BC
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Eugene Correia
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Bernado Colaco
      • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... anil desai