As far as I know, the original Bharat no longer exists. It ceased to exist when
Bharat was partitioned into 3 bits: a country called India (1 bit), and a
country called Pakistan (2 bits ... East Pakistan later became Bangladesh).

The Indian national anthem mentions areas no longer parts of India: Sind,
Punjab (was split into two, one bit going to Pakistan), Bhanga (Bengal) was
split into two (one bit is now Bangladesh).

So "India that is Bharat" is, IMHO, a false statement.