On 4/20/18 9:05 AM, Deniz Aydın wrote:
I am tring to use gobgp for just announcing l3vpn-ipv4-unicast routes
stored in database, some blackhole routes for different user profiles.
Can you give me an example how can I add some l3mpls vpn path like the
one in the /GoBGP as a Go Native BGP library./

I can give you some pointers: It looks like the GoBGP constructors for route objects closely parallel the structure of routes inside BGP. So look at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3107#page-3 for how MPLS labels are attached to prefixes, and https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4364#section-4.2 for how route distinguishers are used.

I see in github.com/osrg/gobgp/packet/bgp/bgp.go constructors like func NewLabeledVPNIPAddrPrefix and a lot of lines containing "MPLS".

Dale