Hi Robert,

Thanks for jumping in the topic! :)

Mason forgot to copy the list on his latest reply; the problem has been
fixed with the installation of a new version of BinUtils.

Regarding DocBook & Co., you're not alone. What helped me get past most of
the problems was to take some configuration bits from CentOS (which are
featured in 016.01).  Also, make sure that $XML_CATALOG_FILES includes
$goboVariable/lib/xml/catalog. That environment variable is set
on DocBook-XSL-Stylesheets/Current/Resources/Environment, whereas the
catalog file should have been generated by the PostInstall script under
/Programs/DocBook-XML-DTD/Current/Resources.

Cheers,
Lucas