I know this is a bit late, so perhaps you don't care anymore...

Anyway, the server may not understand the "Get" method in this line:
|req, err := http.NewRequest("Get", "https://"+host+".here.com:443/rest/json/flows";, nil)

On 27/06/16 08:22, mark mellar wrote:
For anyone else having similar issues, I found I was able to work around this by using client.Get() rather than client.Do().

Still not sure what the root cause is though...

Cheers.