Awesome!

For me it brings the CPU time from 6.5s to 3s. Wall from 2.9s to 2s. A
noticable improvement.

One thing that still makes it slow for me (2s instead of 500ms, I just
tested), is that I have several of deep trees which aren't go code in my
$GOPATH/src. To name a few: linux, clang, llvm.

I feel silly for asking, but any chance of having a mechanism to ignore
these non-go trees, or does anyone have any other clever ideas how to avoid
this?

I'd prefer not to store other directories separately just because they
aren't go code.